Learn how an MBA in Marketing will give you a competitive edge in your career
Designed for working professionals with diverse undergraduate backgrounds, the 100 percent online Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing program from the University of Southern Indiana imparts data-driven digital marketing techniques and strategies with a focus on consumer behavior. Gain knowledge that will help you grow brands and experience that will empower you as an effective leader.
The online MBA in Marketing can prepare you for leadership roles such as:
- Marketing Manager/Director
- Digital Marketing Manager/Director
- Marketing Analyst
- Consumer Behavior & Market Research Analyst
- Brand Manager
The Romain College of Business at the University of Southern Indiana is one of only 5 percent of business schools worldwide to earn this prestigious accreditation from The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
MBA programs also available:
USI offers multiple MBA concentrations online. Check out all our MBA online degree programs.
USI’s online MBA program is cost-effective
USI is committed to providing an outstanding, competitively priced education. Tuition is structured to give our students the best value and flexibility.
For more information about tuition, fees and other costs, visit our Financial Aid Cost of Attendance page.
*Tuition applicable for 2022 start dates and is subject to change. Any questions regarding tuition should be directed to the Bursar's Office. If you step out of the program, returning to the program may have different tuition and fees applied.
Application fee: $40
Active military service members and veterans receive an admission fee waiver. Simply apply online and select the "military waiver" option, then contact our office at 800-467-1965 so we may submit the proper forms to Graduate Studies.
The first step in applying for financial aid is to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Your FAFSA must be received by the federal processing center by April 15th each year to be considered for state financial aid as well as federal financial aid. USI's Federal School Code is 001808. You will need an FSA ID to electronically sign your FASFA. If you do not have an FSA ID, you may create one at StudentAid.gov.
Once you are admitted to the program and we receive your FAFSA, you can see the financial aid you qualify for and accept or decline your Direct Student Loan on your myUSI. For more information about tuition reimbursement or financial resources that may be available to you, visit our Student Financial Assistance page, access our Financial Aid FAQs, or contact us.
Student Financial Assistance Office
Toll Free Phone: 800-467-1965
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CDT)
Don’t miss these important MBA program dates and deadlines
Today is the day to begin your MBA in Marketing online. USI offers an accelerated application-to-start calendar for the convenience of working professionals.
|Session||Course Start||Application Deadline||Document Deadline||Registration Deadline*||Drop Date|
If registered on or before May 2, the payment due date is 05/17/2022.
If registered after May 2, the payment due date is 06/28/2022.
If registered after June 3, the payment due date is 7/15/2022.
If registered on or before August 1, the payment due date is 8/26/2022
*New students will be automatically registered in one course upon acceptance to the program, then must register themselves for all subsequent courses.
View the requirements for our online marketing MBA
USI's online marketing MBA program has specific requirements that applicants must meet to enroll. Please read the admission guidelines to ensure you qualify.
- Undergraduate Degree
- GMAC ESA, GMAT or GRE
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission to USI's MBA program:
- Completed bachelor's degree (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5) from an institution accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) or a comparable association.
- GMAT/GRE: Submission of GMAT/GRE scores is optional and not required for admission.
- For foreign-born applicants whose native spoken language is not English, official scores for Test of English as a Foreign Language exams (TOEFL Minimum score: 550 (paper-based); 79 (internet-based), or IELTS (Minimum score: 6.5), must be submitted to Graduate Studies along with an application unless a bachelor’s or higher degree from a United States institution of higher education has been obtained.
- Submit contact information for three professional references and upload an updated resume to the application account Application Account
- Submit the following documents via email to [email protected]:
- Electronic Transcript(s): The School of Graduate Studies requires every degree seeking applicant to submit an official transcript from the institution at which the highest degree was earned. Applicants must submit unofficial transcript(s) from all other institutions attended. USI transcripts do not need to be requested.
- Universities that are unable to send transcripts electronically can mail sealed transcripts to:
USI Graduate Studies
8600 University Blvd
Evansville, IN 47712
Review the MBA with a concentration in Marketing curriculum
To complete this marketing MBA online program, students must complete 30 hours, including 21 hours of core coursework and 9 hours of concentration coursework.
"It's a teaching moment [for my children] that school is very important for our future. I'm able to balance my personal life and my career as well as all of my coursework."
– Sarah Matthews, online MBA graduate