Dive into our online MBA in Healthcare Administration program
Our 100 percent online Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Healthcare Administration is designed for working health care professionals who want to develop the practical business knowledge and leadership skills needed to lead in the health care industry.
Learn the process of identifying and mitigating risks, making data-driven decisions, and setting organizational strategy from the perspective of a health care organization.
Taught by faculty with a focus on new ideas and collaborative problem-solving, the core coursework for the online MBA in Healthcare Administration also gives you a solid foundation in leadership skills, IT management, accounting and marketing.
Prepare for leadership roles such as health care executive, hospital administrator, medical and health services manager, or pharmaceutical product manager with this innovative and engaging MBA concentration.
This online, AACSB-accredited MBA program in health care administration will prepare you for leadership roles such as:
- Health Care Executive
- Hospital Administrator
- Pharmaceutical Product Manager
- Health Services Manager
- Policy Analyst
The Romain College of Business at the University of Southern Indiana is one of only 5 percent of business schools worldwide to earn this prestigious accreditation from The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
MBA programs also available:
USI also offers multiple MBA concentrations online. Check out all our MBA online degree programs.
Learn more about our affordable tuition
USI is committed to providing an outstanding education that also is affordable. Tuition is structured to give our students the best value and flexibility.
For more information about tuition, fees and other costs, visit our Financial Aid Cost of Attendance page.
*Tuition applicable for current start dates and is subject to change. Any questions regarding tuition should be directed to the Bursar's Office. If you step out of the program, returning to the program may have different tuition and fees applied.
Application fee: $40
Active military service members and veterans receive an admission fee waiver. Simply apply online and select the "military waiver" option, then contact our office at 800-467-1965 so we may submit the proper forms to Graduate Studies.
Billing and Payment Schedule
The first step in applying for financial aid is to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Your FAFSA must be received by the federal processing center by April 15th each year to be considered for state financial aid as well as federal financial aid. USI's Federal School Code is 001808. You will need an FSA ID to electronically sign your FASFA. If you do not have an FSA ID, you may create one at StudentAid.gov.
Once you are admitted to the program and we receive your FAFSA, you can see the financial aid you qualify for and accept or decline your Direct Student Loan on your myUSI. For more information about tuition reimbursement or financial resources that may be available to you, visit our Student Financial Assistance page, access our Financial Aid FAQs, or contact us.
Student Financial Assistance Office
Local Phone: 812-464-1767
Toll Free Phone: 800-467-1965
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CDT)
Our course schedule is designed to offer flexibility
Now is the time to start earning your MBA online and take the fast track to a more successful career. USI provides you with the convenience of an accelerated application-to-start calendar.
|Session||Course Start||Application Deadline||Document Deadline||Registration Deadline*||Drop Date|
See the requirements for this AACSB-accredited online MBA in Healthcare Administration
The University of Southern Indiana's online MBA program has specific requirements that applicants must meet to enroll. Please read the admission guidelines to ensure you qualify.
- Undergraduate Degree
- GMAC ESA, GMAT or GRE
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission to USI's MBA program:
- Completed bachelor's degree (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5) from an institution accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) or a comparable association.
- GMAT/GRE: Submission of GMAT/GRE scores is optional and not required for admission.
- For foreign-born applicants whose native spoken language is not English, official scores for Test of English as a Foreign Language exams (TOEFL Minimum score: 550 (paper-based); 79 (internet-based), or IELTS (Minimum score: 6.5), must be submitted to Graduate Studies along with an application unless a bachelor’s or higher degree from a United States institution of higher education has been obtained.
- Submit contact information for three professional references and upload an updated resume to the application account Application Account
- Submit the following documents via email to [email protected]:
- Electronic Transcript(s): The School of Graduate Studies requires every degree seeking applicant to submit an official transcript from the institution at which the highest degree was earned. Applicants must submit unofficial transcript(s) from all other institutions attended. USI transcripts do not need to be requested.
- Universities that are unable to send transcripts electronically can mail sealed transcripts to:
USI Graduate Studies
8600 University Blvd
Evansville, IN 47712
Read about our MBA in Healthcare Administration online curriculum
To complete this MBA online program, students must complete 30 hours, including 21 hours of core coursework and 9 hours of concentration coursework.
"I always think that no matter what the background is of the person coming into the MBA program, they are likely to take courses in something they have not studied before. That was certainly the case with me."
– Joe Schaefer