Our 100 percent online Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Healthcare Administration is designed for working health care professionals who want to develop the practical business knowledge and leadership skills needed to lead in the health care industry.
Learn the process of identifying and mitigating risks, making data-driven decisions, and setting organizational strategy from the perspective of a health care organization.
Taught by faculty with a focus on new ideas and collaborative problem-solving, our core coursework also gives you a solid foundation in leadership skills, IT management, accounting and marketing.
Prepare for leadership roles such as health care executive, hospital administrator, medical and health services manager, or pharmaceutical product manager with this innovative and engaging MBA concentration.
This online, AACSB-accredited MBA program in health care administration will prepare you for leadership roles such as:
- Health Care Executive
- Hospital Administrator
- Pharmaceutical Product Manager
- Health Services Manager
- Policy Analyst
The Romain College of Business at the University of Southern Indiana is one of only 5% of business schools worldwide to earn this prestigious accreditation from The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
USI is committed to providing an outstanding education that also is affordable. Tuition is structured to give our students the best value and flexibility.
*Tuition applicable for 2020 start dates and is subject to change. Any questions regarding tuition should be directed to the Bursar's Office. If you step out of the program, returning to the program may have different tuition and fees applied.
Application fee: $40
Active military service members and veterans receive an admission fee waiver. Simply apply online and select the "military waiver" option, then contact our office at 800-467-1965 so we may submit the proper forms to Graduate Studies.
Billing and Payment Schedule
|Bill Available Online||Payment Due Date|
The first step in applying for financial aid is to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Your FAFSA must be received by the federal processing center by April 15th each year to be considered for state financial aid as well as federal financial aid. USI's Federal School Code is 001808. You will need an FSA ID to electronically sign your FASFA. If you do not have an FSA ID, you may create one at fsaid.ed.gov.
Once you are admitted to the program and we receive your FAFSA, you can see the financial aid you qualify for and accept or decline your Direct Student Loan on your myUSI. For more information about tuition reimbursement or financial resources that may be available to you, visit our Student Financial Assistance page, access our Financial Aid FAQs, or contact us.
Student Financial Assistance Office
Local Phone: 812-464-1767
Toll Free Phone: 800-467-1965
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CDT)
Now is the time to start earning your MBA online and take the fast track to a more successful career. USI provides you with the convenience of an accelerated application-to-start calendar.
|Session||Course Start||Application Deadline||Document Deadline||Registration Deadline*|
*New students will be automatically registered in one course upon acceptance to the program, then must register themselves for all subsequent courses.
|Bill Available Online||Payment Due Date|
The University of Southern Indiana's online MBA program has specific requirements that applicants must meet to enroll. Please read the admission guidelines to ensure you qualify.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- GMAT or GRE
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission to USI's online MBA degree program:
- Completed bachelor degree (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5) from an institution accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) or a comparable association
- Completed one of the following:
- GMAC ESA test with a minimum score of 8 (Essential Skills Assessment will be accepted beginning Spring 2020)
- GMAT test with a minimum score of 500
- GRE test with a minimum score of 300
- Request a test waiver if you meet one of these criteria:
- An earned graduate degree
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above – No GMAT
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or above with 3 years of full-time professional work experience – GMAT required
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma
- For international applicants whose native spoken language is not English, official scores for Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or IELTS exams must be submitted to the Graduate Studies Office along with application unless a bachelor's or higher degree from a United States institution of higher education has been obtained.
- Submit the following documents via email to [email protected]:
- A professional resume
- Names and contact information of three (3) professional references
- Submit an official transcript sent from your previous
institution(s). Transcripts must come directly from the institution from
which the prior degree was obtained, rather than from the applicant.
Official transcripts can be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to the graduate studies office:
USI Graduate Studies
8600 University Blvd
Evansville, IN 47712
To complete this MBA online program, students must complete 30 hours, including 21 hours of core coursework and 9 hours of concentration coursework.
"I always think that no matter what the background is of the person coming into the MBA program, they are likely to take courses in something they have not studied before. That was certainly the case with me."
– Joe Schaefer