Gain insights into our online MBA in Human Resources program
Our 100 percent online Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources provides in-depth leadership development to prepare you for the next step in your HR career. Gain the expert knowledge and organizational strategies you need to manage the most valuable asset in any business: its people.
The MBA in Human Resources online program from USI covers the methods, policies and practices to strategically manage human resources individually and organizationally.
This online MBA program in human resources can prepare you for roles such as:
- Human Resources Director
- Training and Development Manager
- Executive Recruiter
- Human Resources Consultant
- Labor Relations Specialist
The Romain College of Business at the University of Southern Indiana is one of only 5 percent of business schools worldwide to earn this prestigious accreditation from The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
MBA programs also available:
USI also offers multiple MBA concentrations online. Check out all our MBA online degree programs.
Our budget-friendly tuition can be paid as you go
USI is committed to providing an outstanding education that also is affordable. Tuition is structured to give our students the best value and flexibility.
*Tuition applicable for 2020 start dates and is subject to change. Any questions regarding tuition should be directed to the Bursar's Office. If you step out of the program, returning to the program may have different tuition and fees applied.
Application fee: $40
Active military service members and veterans receive an admission fee waiver. Simply apply online and select the "military waiver" option, then contact our office at 800-467-1965 so we may submit the proper forms to Graduate Studies.
Billing and Payment Schedule
|Bill Available Online||Payment Due Date|
The first step in applying for financial aid is to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Your FAFSA must be received by the federal processing center by April 15th each year to be considered for state financial aid as well as federal financial aid. USI's Federal School Code is 001808. You will need an FSA ID to electronically sign your FASFA. If you do not have an FSA ID, you may create one at StudentAid.gov.
Once you are admitted to the program and we receive your FAFSA, you can see the financial aid you qualify for and accept or decline your Direct Student Loan on your myUSI. For more information about tuition reimbursement or financial resources that may be available to you, visit our Student Financial Assistance page, access our Financial Aid FAQs, or contact us.
Student Financial Assistance Office
Local Phone: 812-464-1767
Toll Free Phone: 800-467-1965
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CDT)
Know when to apply, when classes start and when tuition is due
Now is the time to start earning your MBA online and take the fast track to a more successful career. USI provides you with the convenience of an accelerated application-to-start calendar.
|Session||Course Start||Application Deadline||Document Deadline||Registration Deadline*||Drop Date|
If registered on or before May 2, the payment due date is 05/17/2022.
If registered after May 2, the payment due date is 06/28/2022.
If registered after June 3, the payment due date is 7/15/2022.
If registered on or before August 1, the payment due date is 8/26/2022
*New students will be automatically registered in one course upon acceptance to the program, then must register themselves for all subsequent courses.
View the qualifications for our online MBA in Human Resources
The University of Southern Indiana's online MBA program has specific requirements that applicants must meet to enroll. Please read the admission guidelines to ensure you qualify.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- GMAT or GRE
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission to USI's MBA program:
- Completed bachelor's degree (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5) from an institution accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) or a comparable association
- Submit official transcripts to Graduate Studies
*Graduate Studies requires every degree-seeking applicant to request all official transcripts from every attended university or college. A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in all courses taken at the graduate level is required.
- Official electronic transcripts are preferred and can be emailed from the previous institution to [email protected]
- Mailed transcripts can be sent to this address:
University of Southern Indiana
8600 University Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47712
– Failure to submit official transcripts from every institution
attended will impede admission. Coursework from one institution reported
as transfer credit on another school's transcript does not constitute
an official transcript. USI transcripts do not need to be requested.
- Completed one of the following
- GMAC ESA test with a minimum score of 8
- GMAT test with a minimum score of 500
- GRE test with a minimum score of 300
- Request a test waiver if you meet one of these criteria:
- An earned graduate degree
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or above with 3 years of full-time professional work experience
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma honor society
- For foreign-born applicants whose native spoken language is not English, official scores for Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exams must be submitted to Graduate Studies along with an application unless a bachelor’s or higher degree from a United States institution of higher education has been obtained. Minimum scores required: 550 (paper-based), 79 (internet-based). Additionally, an International English Language Testing System minimum score of 6.5 is accepted.
- Submit an online application, $40 application fee and contact information for three professional references
- Upload an updated resume to your application account
- International applicants may be required to submit additional information
Our MBA in Human Resources online courses prepare you for any business challenge
To complete this MBA online program, students must complete 30 hours, including 21 hours of core coursework and 9 hours of concentration coursework.
"Don't let the commitment scare you, because it's very manageable, even if you have a full-time job."
– Shawneis Jones